Trying to decrypt a foreign language can often feel like you’re trying to hack into an AES encrypted server. You do what you can, but there was never much hope in the end. The same thing happens when you come across a website with the domain value of a country with an unfamiliar language.
These are the kind of things that keep gamers up at night when they want to play a regional game from South Korea or the homebody trying to shop at local online retailers overseas. How on earth are you supposed to extract the information if you can’t even read it?
Fear not, because Google has given users their own translation options. Each of them should be enough to help you battle the confusion written all over your face and computer screen.
How to translate a webpage with Google
There are several ways to translate a website from Google. Most of these take little time and effort to assert themselves.
We have the Google Translate Web Tool, an online browsing tool that enables the translation of words, sentences, phrases and entire web pages. There’s also the Google Translate extension, which offers translation options similar to the web tool, but is a bit more convenient. The extension is currently only available for the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Brave browsers.
There are also Google input tools . This is less of an actual translator and more a way of communicating in a different written language, alternate characters, and everything. It’s interesting enough that you might like to use it on its own, but it can be relevant to your Google Language searches as well.
full form list
Finally, we have the Google Website Translator WordPress plugin. This is more intended for everyone who has their own website whose website should be automatically translated into the readers’ native language.
Google Translate Web Tool & Extension
For instant translation from one language to another, Google Translate is perfect. There are two forms – website tool and extension – both of which offer virtually any language you can think of that is in the real world (no Klingon, sorry).
If you have a word, phrase, webpage, or even an entire website that you need to translate, Google Translate will do the hard work for you to the best of its ability.
- To use the web tool, go to google.com.
- In the field on the right, select the language you want to translate from by clicking the down arrow. There are many languages to choose from. Type the language into the language to avoid eye strain Search languagesBar and hit Next .
- Select the language you want to translate your word, phrase, etc. into by following the same steps for the right box.
- After selecting languages, enter your text in the left field and it will be shown translated on the right.
- For a translation of an entire document, you can click Documentsclick the button and upload it or drag and drop it into the appropriate area.
- As long as it is translatable, the document will be translated into your preferred language.
- Do you need an entire webpage or website translated? Paste the URL in the box on the left to create a clickable link in the box on the right.
- This will create a translated link.
- Click the link and the website or page that is navigated to will be translated into the language you selected.
- For the extension you’ll want to navigate to the Chrome Web Store.
- Extensions only work for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Brave browsers.
- Click the Add “_”button to install the extension in your browser.
- Once installed, you should see the icon in your browser’s toolbar. This is usually in the top right of the screen.
- Right click the Google Translate Extension icon and choose Optionsfrom the menu.
- The only thing you really need to worry about here is setting your primary language.
- If everything looks good, select Save
- Right-click the icon again and select This can read and change site data> On all sites.
- Next, go to a website or page that you need to translate.
- Left click the Google Translate Extension icon and click the TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
- It takes a few seconds to minutes, depending on how much needs to be translated. Upon completion, the text on the page should be in the language you have chosen.
- Once translated, you should see a popup at the top of the page.
- You can switch back and forth between the current and the original language with one click.
Google input tools for writing in any language
This particular feature from Google is designed to help anyone trying to type something in another language. That is, language that contains special characters. It provides the ability to choose the language you want to write in, as well as the input tools to be used for the job.
For anyone who is not familiar with special characters and keyboard codes for ALT sequences, this can be a gift from God. They even give you the option to try it out before downloading the plugin. If you’re okay with a little copy and paste, you don’t even need the plugin.
- Navigate to the “Try It”
- Choose your language and tool (usually a keyboard) and start typing in the box.
- You will notice your input tool in the lower right corner of the screen.
- If you’ve selected a keyboard and the language requires it, the keys that appear will look slightly different from the ones you are using. This is a quick way to access special characters that you may need when writing in the language you choose.
- There is also a special characterThe key you can press is not in the input tool.
- Another interesting thing in the menu is the ability to draw your own icon.
Once you’ve written what you need to write, you can copy and paste it anywhere you want. However, if you plan to use it a lot, the Chrome extension is a great advantage. Navigate to the “On Chrome” tab and follow the instructions to download and install the extension.
You can also choose not to use them in a browser and instead choose to only use them in certain Google services. Navigate to the In Google Services tab and select one or more of the available services so that Google Input Tools can work for you.
Google Website Translator Plugin for WordPress
If you have your own website, you can use the Google Website Translator plugin for WordPress to automatically translate your website into over 91 languages. Essentially, you are putting the Google Translate service right on your website for readers who may not know how to get it themselves.
It assumes that you are ok with adding shortcode to the pages of your website. Smaller websites can manage to add them to every page, while for larger websites it may be best to design a template with Google Translate in mind.
auction online bidvaluable
paraboot michael saldi
You can add the plugin to your site by downloading it from its official WordPress site or by downloading and installing Jetpack .
- An easier way would be to go to the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Plugins, then Add New , then Upload Plugin .
- Select the downloaded zip file, install it and activate it.
- You will then be able to find Prisna’s Google Website Translatorunder the Plugins main menu.
- From here you can set up numerous options, including how the Google Translate button will appear on your website in the languages you want to enable for translation.
- One of the better options to enable it is on the Advanced tab:
- Automatically display translation banners– This will set the translation banner to automatically display the user’s native language if this is different for your site.
- Your page contains content in multiple languages– select this option if the content of your website contains more than one language. This will inform and expect the plugin when it is translated for others.
- Track translationdata with Google Analytics – This is especially useful if you want to monitor traffic on your website. You will see where the bulk of your audience is from and how often the plugin is used.
- One of the better options to enable it is on the Advanced tab:
- Once all of the options are set you will either need to go to the Widgetsadministration page or use the provided shortcode while setting your options. You can then add it to your pages, posts, categories, and other WordPress resources.
Are you using Google Translate’s tools? If so, let us know what you think about the translation standard in the comments.
Mt kisco furniture
kfz sachverständiger Stuttgart
Plumber in Newbury fully vaccinated against covid 19
We are one of the san Francisco staffing agencies in San Francisco.